|Project Info||Status||Backers||Avg Pledge||Ending||Comments|
|The Legacy Line Board Game Collection A re-launch of the entire Legacy Line of board games. Albion's, Sherwood's, Neverland's, Gascony's and Hyrkania's Legacy content. (Has currently earned $11,471 CAD of $6,500 CAD)||176%||70||$164 CAD||01-15||kicktraq #reprint|
|Dwar7s Winter A hand-building, worker placement, resource management game with tower defense elements for 1 to 4 players. (Has currently earned $89,316 of $15,000)||595%||1280||$70||01-15||kicktraq|
|Dogtag An attention grabbing card game for dogpeople. Post pictures, comments, and go viral in a race for fame as the top dog! (Has currently earned $7,743 of $7,000)||110%||189||$41||01-15||kicktraq|
|Orc Invaders - 28mm Sci-fi Orc Miniatures 28mm futuristic orcs armed with a variety of weapons. (Has currently earned £753 of £150)||501%||43||£18||01-16||kicktraq #minis|
|Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game Frankenstein Faktoria is a rules-lite tabletop roleplaying game where YOU play one of the Doctors tragic creations... (Has currently earned £1,834 of £1,000)||183%||104||£18||01-16||kicktraq #rpg|
|JANX: A game of misgivings & poaching presents The white elephant is an apex omnivore with no natural predators—so we created one! JANX™ is a gift-exchange game for 4 to 30 players. (Has currently earned $8,787 of $8,500)||103%||153||$57||01-17||kicktraq|
|Kung Pao Chicken - A Secret Identity Card Game A zany party game that will keep the whole family guessing and laughing. (Has currently earned $2,084 of $1,000)||208%||110||$19||01-18||kicktraq #take2|
|Shoudo: the Scorched Earth Game A Japanese-themed strategy game with historic factions and a new board every time. (Has currently earned $8,270 of $10,000)||82%||125||$66||01-18||kicktraq|
|The Life You Can Lead game "It's like the best college course on practical ethics condensed into 45 minutes and 100x funnier." -- Michael, actual reviewer (Has currently earned $446 of $1,000)||44%||20||$22||01-19||kicktraq|
|Postcard Dungeons A tiny game of small adventures. Own the most portable dungeon crawl ever made. (Has currently earned $19,781 of $1,000)||1978%||2638||$7||01-19||kicktraq|
|Cyneric's Call RPG Core Rulebook An original Tabletop Roleplaying Game that uses only the D12 dice to create story-driven experiences. (Has currently earned $1,723 of $1,000)||172%||56||$31||01-20||kicktraq #rpg|
|Polyhedral Dice Ties Gaming brought to your dress attire!! (Has currently earned $3,065 of $1,000)||306%||102||$30||01-20||kicktraq #bling|
|RESCUE MAC, IN10SE MINUTES RESCUE MAC is a real time cooperative clock racing 10 minutes of intense decision making. (Has currently earned $3,014 of $680)||443%||106||$28||01-21||kicktraq|
|Project Info||Status||Backers||Avg Pledge||Ending||Comments|
|32mm Fantasy miniatures Wolthorn is producing high quality 32mm fantasy miniatures for painting and gaming. (Has currently earned $2,438 of $2,500)||97%||89||$27||02-06||#minis|
|ANDice - The World's First Series of Ancient Numerical Dice Discover the Origins of Numbers and Games (Has currently earned $7,810 AUD of $3,700 AUD)||211%||246||$32 AUD||02-07||#dice|
|Auditions: The Game Have you ever dreamt of your moment in the spotlight? Have you ever wondered what it was like to perform? Well look no further.. (Has currently earned £210 of £5,000)||4%||7||£30||01-24||#take4 #lolwut|
|Bad People - The Party Game: 'RED' Expansion Pack Find out what your friends really think about you in this hilarious party game! Introducing......The BAD PEOPLE 'RED' Expansion Pack! (Has currently earned $2,797 of $5,000)||55%||149||$19||02-07||#expansion base game|
|Bombs Away Bombs Away is a cutthroat party game of strategy, deception, and trust building for 4-10 players. (Has currently earned $1,491 of $9,000)||16%||23||$65||02-17|
|Championship Baseball 1979 dice/card Game Championship Baseball 1979 is a two team individual card set for the Pine Tar Dice Game Engine. The cards feature a streamlined layout. (Has currently earned $337 of $200)||168%||16||$21||02-02|
|Corsair Leader CORSAIR LEADER is a solitaire board game putting you in the cockpits of US Navy and Marine aircraft battling the Japanese during WWII! (Has currently earned $44,159 of $17,000)||259%||357||$124||02-01|
|Countdown: Action Edition One Reckless Action Hero, an Out of Control Hostage Situation, who will You Trust? Welcome to Countdown, the 80's hidden role game! (Has currently earned $7,143 of $7,500)||95%||168||$43||02-02|
|Crypto Rampage - The Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Boardgame Trade, mine, hack and hustle your way to a fortune in this realistic & funny boardgame. (Has currently earned £607 of £40,000)||1%||16||£38||02-12|
|Darklands: Starter Hosts II In the dark lands, YOU command the hosts of man and beast that your ancestors once did for power, glory or just to survive... (Has currently earned £4,392 of £10,000)||43%||83||£53||01-23||#rpg|
|DB Super Driver Game! (Bonding, Learning, Fun and Memorable) Upgrade to FAMILY time - designed with fun and learning elements, Super Driver Game nurtures kids, family bonding and sweet memories. (Has currently earned $938 of $2,800)||33%||22||$43||02-14|
|Deja Vu: Fragments of Memory A game played with an innovative "Binary System" of Mancala sowing and Tableau Building. Beautiful theme, easy to learn, fun to play! (Has currently earned HK$241,927 of HK$60,000)||403%||567||HK$427||02-08|
|Everdell: A Beautiful Board Game of Cards and Critters Grow your settlement in a charming world of lively forest critters in this elegant worker placement/tableau building board game. (Has currently earned $148,805 of $35,000)||425%||2115||$70||01-25|
|Gather - Conversations You Crave An unforgettable guided conversation in a box. Unleash stories. Deepen relationships. Spark joy & meaning. (Has currently earned $14,565 of $10,000)||145%||63||$231||02-08|
|Goblins Corsairs Goblins + Pirates, What more do you want? (Has currently earned €40,695 of €4,000)||1017%||486||€84||02-08|
|Hermetica An abstract strategy board game where each player's turn consists of 3 actions for synergistic opportunities to outwit their opponent. (Has currently earned $16,456 of $25,000)||65%||340||$48||02-08|
|Highlander: The Board Game A fast-paced game of strategy and chance in which up to 5 immortals battle to claim the prize. There can be only one! (Has currently earned £20,189 of £10,000)||201%||721||£28||02-02|
|Infinite Galaxies Core Rules Sci-Fi Action, Powered by the Apocalypse! (Has currently earned $2,276 of $6,000)||37%||70||$33||02-07||#rpg|
|Last Stand As you’re losing, you’re getting cards to help come back and win! You’ll need a bit of skill, a dash of luck, and play politics! (Has currently earned $11,152 of $10,000)||111%||314||$36||02-11|
|Masque of the Red Death A game of deduction & treachery based on Edgar Allan Poe's foreboding short story and fully illustrated by renowned artist Gris Grimly! (Has currently earned $40,279 of $15,000)||268%||646||$62||01-26|
|Neanderthal & Greenland Survival of the fittest cultures in pivotal times. (Has currently earned $96,218 of $10,000)||962%||1643||$59||02-09||#reprint|
|Palace of Gold Flip cards to collect a bunch of stars and end your opponent. (Has currently earned $106 of $1,000)||10%||3||$35||02-07|
|Re-Chord A guitar themed Euro game in which players use real picks, chords, and play songs to gain the most fame. make/100 Re-Chord Rockstars (Has currently earned $14,875 of $7,500)||198%||360||$41||02-08||#take2|
|Roll Out Boards: Pegs & Jokers Board Game Pegs & Jokers, A Game of Strategy, Chance, & Tricks. Roll Out Boards Has Developed A Creative Twist On A Classic Game. (Has currently earned $159 of $1,150)||13%||5||$32||02-12|
|SUET the Card Game - Evil Geniuses & Dastardly Devices A light, fast paced "take that" card game that will have you laughing maniacally or crying... or maybe both! (Has currently earned $368 of $500)||73%||13||$28||02-12||#take2|
|Supernatural Socks - A Tabletop Game About Lost Socks Have you ever lost your socks in the dryer? Well, Supernatural Socks is a game about the ghost that takes those socks. (Has currently earned $5,524 of $10,000)||55%||170||$32||01-31|
|Tactician: the Game of Battlefield Strategy Play as a medieval general and use all of your skills at tactics and strategy to destroy your opponent and emerge victorious. (Has currently earned $552 of $5,000)||11%||13||$42||02-10|
|The Legacy Line Board Game Collection A re-launch of the entire Legacy Line of board games. Albion's, Sherwood's, Neverland's, Gascony's and Hyrkania's Legacy content. (Has currently earned $11,471 CAD of $6,500 CAD)||176%||70||$164 CAD||01-15||#reprint|
|The Mansky Caper The Tabletop Game of Robbing Rooms and Dodging Booms! (Has currently earned $5,811 of $10,000)||58%||175||$33||02-10||#take2|
|The Witness Game The Witness Game was designed to assist the young & the young at heart with sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ in their communities. (Has currently earned $0 of $15,000)||0%||0||NA||02-09||#lolwut|
|Time Portal Leave everything behind to conquer a beast like no other, Machine Intelligence. Can you save the future? (Has currently earned HK$3,065 of HK$2,000,000)||0%||5||HK$613||02-07|
|TinkerTurf - Full Color Wargaming Terrain TinkerTurf is a full color, pre-cut, easily assembled wargaming terrain product. (Has currently earned $11,247 of $45,000)||24%||108||$104||02-09||#bling|
|Triplanetary - The Classic Game of Space Combat From the dawn of the hobby, a classic space game returns . . . Triplanetary depicts ship-to-ship space combat in the Solar System! (Has currently earned $27,094 of $20,000)||135%||582||$47||02-09||#2.0 1st ed|
|Western Legends A Western tabletop adventure of legendary proportions for 2-6 players in 90 minutes or less. (Has currently earned $246,631 of $60,000)||411%||2914||$85||01-28|
|Rate (per day)||107.80||1494.28|
Generated with BBoe's Subreddit Stats
|Rate (per day)||2.75||116.79|
Generated with BBoe's Subreddit Stats
By Taylor Margot. Everyone should read this!
SUMOkoin is a fork of MONERO (XMR). XMR is a fork of Bytecoin. In my opinion, XMR is hands down the most undervalued coin in the top 15. Its hurdle is that people do not know how to price in privacy to the price of a coin yet. Once people figure out how to accurately assess the value privacy into the value of a coin, XMR, along with other privacy coins like SUMOkoin, will go parabolic.
Let’s be clear about something. I am not here to argue SUMOkoin is superior to XMR. That’s not what this article is about and frankly is missing the point. I don’t find the SUMOkoin vs. XMR debate interesting. From where I stand, investing in SUMOkoin has nothing to do with SUMOkoin overtaking XMR or who has superior tech. If anything, I think the merits of XMR underline the value of SUMOkoin. What I do find interesting is return on investment (“ROI”).
Imagine SUMO was an upcoming ICO. But you knew ahead of time that they had a proven product-market fit and an awesome, blue chip code base. That’s basically what you have in SUMO. Most good ICOs raise over 20mil (meaning their starting market cap is $20 mil) but after that, it’s a crapshoot. Investing in SUMO is akin to getting ICO prices but with the amount of information associated with more established coins.
Let me make one more thing clear. Investing is all about information. Specifically it’s about the information imbalance between current value and the quality of your information. SUMO is highly imbalanced.
The fact of the matter is that if you are interested in getting the vision and product/market fit of a $6 billion market cap coin for $20 mil, you should keep reading.
If you are interested in arguing about XMR vs. SUMOkoin, I point you to this infographic
I’m a corporate tech & IP lawyer in Silicon Valley. My practice focuses on venture capital (“VC)”) and mergers & acquisitions (“M&A”). Recently I have begun doing more IP strategy. Basically I spend all day every day reviewing cap tables, stock purchase agreements, merger agreements and patent portfolios. I’m also the CEO of a startup (Scry Chat) and have a team of three full-time engineers.
I started using BTC in 2014 in conjunction with Silk Road and TOR. I recently had a minor conniption when I discovered how much BTC I handled in 2014. My 2017 has been good with IOTA at sub $0.30, POWR at $0.12, ENJIN at $0.02, REQ at $0.05, ENIGMA at $0.50, ITC (IoT Chain) and SUMO.
My crypto investing philosophy is based on betting long odds. In the words of Warren Buffet, consolidate to get rich, diversify to stay rich. Or as I like to say, nobody ever got rich diversifying.
That being said I STRONGLY recommend you have an IRA and/or 401(k) in place prior to venturing into crypto. But when it comes to crypto, I’d rather strike out dozens of times to have a chance at hitting a 100x home run. This approach is probably born out of working with VCs in Silicon Valley who do the same only with companies, not coins. I view myself as an aggressive VC in the cryptosphere.
The Number 1 thing I’ve taken away from venture law is that it pays to get in EARLY.
Did you know that the typical founder buys their shares for $0.00001 per share? So if a founder owns 5 million shares, they bought those shares for $50 total. The typical IPO goes out the door at $10-20 per share. My iPhone calculator says ERROR when it tries to divide $10/0.00001 because it runs out of screen real estate.
At the time of this writing, SUMO has a Marketcap of $18 million. That is 3/10,000th or 1/3333th. Let that sink in for a minute. BCH is a fork of BTC and it has the fourth largest market cap of all cryptos. Given it’s market cap, I am positive SUMO is the best value proposition in the Privacy Coin arena at the time of this writing. *
ROI MERITS OF SUMOkoin
So what’s so good about SUMOkoin? Didn’t you say it was just a Monero knock-off?
1) Well, sort of. SUMO is based on CryptoNote and was conceived from a fork of Monero, with a little bit of extra privacy thrown in. It would not be wrong to think SUMO is to Litecoin as XMR is to Bitcoin.
2) Increased Privacy. Which brings us to point 2. SUMO is doing several things to increase privacy (see below). If Monero is the King of Privacy Coins, then SUMO is the Standard Bearer fighting on the front lines. Note: Monero does many of these too (though at the time of fork XMR could not). Don’t forget Monero is also 5.8 billion market cap to SUMO’s 18 million.
a) RingCT. All transactions since genesis are RingCT (ring confidential transactions) and the minimum “mixin” transactions is 13 (12 plus the original transaction). This passes the threshold to statistically resist blockchain attacks. No transactions made on the SUMO blockchain can ever be traced to the actual participants. Nifty huh? Monero (3+1 mixins) is considering a community-wide fork to increase their minimum transactions to 6, 9, or 12. Not a bad market signal if you’re SUMOkoin eh?
b) Sub-addresses. The wallet deploys disposable sub-addresses to conceal your real sumo wallet address even from senders (who typically would need to know your actual address to send currency). Monero also does this.
3) Fungibility aka “Digital Cash” aka Broad Use Case. “Fungibility” gets thrown about a bunch but basically it means ‘how close is this coin to cash in terms of usage?’ SUMO is one of a few cryptos that can boast true fungibility — it acts just like physical cash i.e. other people can never trace where the money came from or how many coins were transferred. MONERO will never be able to boast this because it did not start as fungible.
4) Mining Made Easy Mode. Seeing as SUMO was a fork, and not an ICO, they didn’t have to rewrite the wheel. Instead they focused on product by putting together solid fundamentals like a great wallet and a dedicated mining app. Basically anyone can mine with the most intuitive GUI mining app out there. Google “Sumo Easy Miner” – run and mine.
5) Intuitive and Secure Wallet. This shouldn’t come as a surprise, yet in this day and age, apparently it is not a prereq. They have a GUI wallet plus those unlimited sub-addresses I mentioned above. Here’s the github if you’d like to review: https://github.com/sumoprojects/SumoGUIWallet The wallet really is one of the best I have seen (ENJIN’s will be better). Clear, intuitive, idiot proof (as possible).
6) Decentralization. SUMO is botnet-proof, and therefore botnet mining resistant. When a botnet joins a mining pool, it adjusts the mining difficulty, thereby balancing the difficulty level of mining.
7) Coin Emission Scheme. SUMO’s block reward changes every 6-months as the following “Camel” distribution schema (inspired by real-world mining production like of crude oil, coal, etc. that is often slow at first, then accelerated in before decline and depletion). MONERO lacks this schema and it is significant. Camel ensures that Sumokoin won’t be a short-lived phenomena. Specifically, since Sumo is proof-of-work, not all SUMO can be mined. If it were all mined, miners would no longer be properly incentivized to contribute to the network (unless transaction fees were raised, which is how Bitcoin plans on handling when all 21 million coins have been mined, which will go poorly given that people already complain about fees). A good emission scheme is vital to viability. Compare Camel and Monero’s scheme if you must: https://github.com/sumoprojects/sumokoin/blob/mastescripts/sumokoin_camel_emission_cal.cpp vs. https://monero.stackexchange.com/questions/242/how-was-the-monero-emission-curve-chosen/247.
8) Dev Team // Locked Coins // Future Development Funds. There are lots of things that make this coin a ‘go.’ but perhaps the most overlooked in crypto is that the devs have delivered ahead of schedule. If you’re an engineer or have managed CS projects, you know how difficult hitting projected deadlines can be. These guys update github very frequently and there is a high degree of visibility. The devs have also time-locked their pre-mine in a publicly view-able wallet for years so they aren’t bailing out with a pump and dump. The dev team is based in Japan.
9) Broad Appeal. If marketed properly, SUMO has the ability to appeal to older individuals venturing into crypto due to the fungibility / similarities to cash. This is not different than XMR, and I expect it will be exploited in 2018 by all privacy coins. It could breed familiarity with new money, and new money is the future of crypto.
10) Absent from Major Exchanges. Thank god. ALL of my best investments have happened off Binance, Bittrex, Polo, GDAX, etc. Why? Because by the time a coin hits a major exchange you’re already too late. Your TOI is fucked. You’re no longer a savant. SUMO is on Cryptopia, the best jenky exchange.
11) Marketing. Which brings me to my final point – and it happens to be a weakness. SUMO has not focused on marketing. They’ve instead gathered together tech speaks for itself (or rather doesn’t). So what SUMO needs a community effort to distribute facts about SUMO’s value prop to the masses. A good example i...
As for your recent order, the Bitcoin price was changed while your order had been reviewing (automatic security system put it on review, because you changed your location, so we had to check an order manually). The rate system works in the following way: if a payment is received in more than 15 minutes after submitting an order, it checks if Bitcoin price was changed and if yes, we ask a ... 12 reviews for 247 Exchange, 4.3 stars: 'I am using this webite for few months and am very happy with the quality and speed of the service. 247exchange is run by licensed financial company, so I don't worry to provide them my ID details etc. They support a big number of payment methods including local ones in some countries, and unlike most of other services, they allow to pay by credit card ... 247exchange is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that is designed to streamline the process behind purchasing Bitcoin with fiat currency. Users can choose from a number of different payment options, each with its own unique processing fees and delivery rates, in order to exchange a currency of their choice for a commensurate amount of Bitcoin to be deposited into a digital wallet. 247 Exchange: Options for Buying, Selling, and Exchange Buy, sell, and exchange cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin with purchase via fiat currency (USD, EUR, GBP) in the form of credit/debit card, local and international bank wire transfer, SEPA transfer, cash deposit, or instant money transfer on 247exchange.com. Services are currently not offered to U.S. residents but ... 247Exchange.com Review Bottom Line. Finally, we have completed our 247Exchange.com review. As a whole, this is a reliable company that you can trust. If you wish to exchange cryptocurrencies (not only bitcoins) with the use of bank wire transfer or credit cards, this is a great place to be. The platform is PCI compliant and both Visa and ...
[index]          
Join our facebook group http://pdsp.us/zewanghelp Buying bitcoins is one of the challenges that many people face as it is a a new thing to many people . Bitc... 24/7 Live Bitcoin Price and BTC Significant Trades This stream shows the Bitcoin Price, BTC Price on global exchanges, and BTC trading! This is an automated stream. Please feel free to embed or ... This video shows how to buy bitcoins and show you the difference between 247exchange and localbitcoins local bitcoins https://goo.gl/ANlMNX 247 excahange https://goo.gl/pv3XYW bitcoin payment sell ... 24/7 Live Bitcoin Algo Trading on Deribit Exchange (DeriBot) - Duration: 11:54:57. Bitcoin Trading Robots 524 views. 11:54:57. 24/7 DeriBot Live. Bitcoin Algo Trading on Deribit. BTCUSD Price ... 247exchange v2.0 coming soon! We are building the easiest, fastest and most secure way to buy, sell, exchange Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc wherever you are located and whatever currency you ...